Sunday, December 30, 2007
A New Change?
A New Change?Ok, this is seriously werid. Why you may ask, and I will explain it. That is because this is actually my first time blogging. Like seriously, in this day and age where technology is so advanced, internet so excessible and where Blogging is deemed as cool, why, you may ask, have I never done this before? Simple reasons I assure you, and here they are!
1.)I am just plain lazy
2.)I don’t even want to bother to start explaining about the kind of language that some twits use nowadays. Come on you fucking twits, grow up and learn some proper English instead of : Whyy wubb miiees want tubb learn Engrish? Weeb r Singaporeanx nehx! Must helppx promote SINGLISH nehz! *Swears* That took me an entire minute, I swear.
3.)I have a life unlike some ecchi jijis who sit in front of there computers all day and complain about how they can’t get laid when all they do is talk dirty to UNDERAGE girls. Sheesh, get a life, if you can’t find one then just knock your heads against the wall and DIE.
4.)Not to mention the girls that post up “sexy” pictures of themselves where their breast and thighs and what ever skin can be shown is shown and then complain that on their blogs: The dirrty ah peh from ystdy keeps asking forb SEX from miieess!!! Why nehx? Miiees is shhoo innocent and kawaiix. Rightz? *Swears again* That took me another minute and busted a lot of my brain cells, I swear that this twit language is &$@)^%@).
So why? After all the negativity would I want to blog now? (If you are on of those who thinks that four ain’t enough and want somemore, tag me with your e-mail and I will PERSONALLY e-mail you a WHOLE list of reasons that I have complied XD)
The reason is also simple. Because I see my friends doing it and I felt the need to. No, not the twits and I still don’t think it’s that cool either. I just went back to the most basic and primitive rule that blogging started out from : Wanting to let people know how your day have been. Happy? Share your joy with others. Sad? Share it with them too, let them comfort you and lift your spirits. Worried? Say it out and see what others advice might be. (For those that come here and say: I don’t care about what your day has been like!!! Well, here’s my answer to you, FUCK OFF. As I said, my blog my rules.)
So yup, here is just a short summary of why I have started out on my blogging life. *mumbles* Although I might stop after a while again since I think that it’s a bother to sit down and write/type out what happened in the day. *clears throat* Anyway, just here to see what the blogging world can do for me. Will be doing another post in a minute as I am going to explain what is around my blog and stuff. *mumbles* I might not. XP
Quote: I Think People Can Have More Than One Soul Mate. Like, Any Guy/Girl That Would Sleep With Me Is My Soul Mate.-Amir Cohen(Revise)
10:22 AM