Sunday, January 20, 2008
Kok Chye Making~
Kok Chye Making~MDidn't go out today, instead, stayed at home to help my mum do kok chyes. You may be wondering what is it? It's actually a shaped like a curry puff, expect that it's really small, filled with crushed peanuts and sugar, then deep fried. It's really nice and it has been a ongoing traditon for my family to do it every year before CNY comes around.
It was fun, because when i said family, I meant all my aunties as well. My younger cousin, Chloe helped out as well. As usual, when there are lots of women gathering around, it will definatly be really noisy and you will hear about stuff that usually you don't like juicy pieces of gossip. Lol, of course I am not going to say what they are down here! XP
Made ALOT. I mean like 9 kati(For those who don't know, 1 kati = 600grams. Like 1jin in chinese. It's old british way of speaking.) of flour?! That is like 9 X 600grams = 5400grams = 5.4kilograms! Wow, when we finished making and started to pack, there was not enough boxes! But my mum found a way as usual, don't ask me what is it, cuz she asked me to bathe so I have no idea. =X
Oh yea, my CS Hubby made two more drawings and although he says that it's still beta version, I think that it's FABULOUS already! See for yourselves. {OT}Oh yea, the drawingws are BASED on me, but are NOT me. But I still love them anyway. <3
This is absolute love~ Said that he got inspiration when he saw me try on the bunny ears at Otaku House. Looks really fierce but I love the intensity, but then he said: {Quote} Texture was REALLY lacking .. The hair wasn't right its too short and its blonde ... ... ... Looks too .. ecchi? ... ... ...And yes i drew it on purpose and nobody seems to notice it .. (... ... ... is other words, if you wanna see then go over his blog, XP)
This is supposed to be my new avatar for CNY I guess, lol, superbly cute, can't help it! Looks like I can't contain my excitement I have in the new yukata!
So yup, this are the two new pictures, if you have comments, please tag. Oh yea, I have decided that you can post anything you want on my tagboard, BUT use your own name, so if I see a name that I don't reconigse, I will delete it.
Other than that, nothing much, but I just wanted to talk aboutlast night. Dammit, someone actually BURNED my CS Hubby's diary that he had for three years right infront of him. If that little conniving twerp lets me see him, he's going to either 1) Be slapped real hard in the face and be shouted at by ME, or 2) Be pulled to the police station to report. Although Option 1 is looking better every passing minute. ^^
>*sigh*I guess that is all for today, but just a last note, I <3 my extentions~ Whee~ For Now, Jya~
3:45 AM