Friday, February 8, 2008
First Day of Chinese New Year!
First Day of Chinese New Year!The first day of the lunar chinese new year and it went fairly well. Well, not a bad start for a person who was born in the year of the horse. For those who knows, those born in the year of the horse ‘fan tai sui’. I am not sure how to say it in English, but basically, it means that my year is not going to be going do well. TT^TT
But the start was not bad, which means that at least I can get through the rest of the year with a few bumps along the road. At least I hope I can get through it.
I was wearing the Aristo top that I got from damashii and I looked great in it! At least it was really the effect I wanted. With the chocker and the earrings from Astrall and the makeup that I did, it managed to pull everything together and at the same time, I managed to look really presentable!
Went with my cousin, Chloe to get some shots downstairs and some of them look stunning.

I think that this picture would have been perfect if not for the fact that the wind was blowing my hair, lol

Another of my favourites, I look cutesy in this shot and much slimmer!

I love the effect of this picture. I edited this one by erasing off the blue pillar and drain that was in the background, and it make the whole picture look more fantasy like!

The same as the above, I also erase the background tunnel, and this seems so fantasy like too, just that In don't like how I turn out. Seems a little werid don't you think?

last but not the least, my cousin, Chloe and I! Did this in Microsoft Office Picutre Manager and played around with the contrast and brightness. Love how the red eye stands out, espically that they are both on the outer eye, lol
-Deleted- Need to ask permission from her mum first ><
Well, so here is the pictures for today, and will be taking more tomorrow, and I am so excited! I am going a little more hardcore punk tomorrow so watch out! For Now, Jya~
3:56 PM