Notice
Place to put all your warnings or just general announcements
記入項目 ENTRIES
- for your reading プロフィール PROFILE - embracing narcissism 欲しい物のリスト WISHLIST - imperative demands リンク LINKS - affiliates ボール紙 TAGBOARD - leave a message 記憶 MEMORIES - the past days でき事 EVENTS - future paths 信用 CREDITS - acknowledgments Notice Place to put all your warnings or just general announcements Thursday, June 26, 2008
Chiaki and Tiara are here to stay~ Lol, the header says it all! Thanks to Devila Hubby who left them in my care cuz she was going to change jobs and it would be taxing on her to bring it home. XDD I love Tiara! She is like soooooooooo adorable! Big eyes, small lips, and super cute face! Argh, I am falling head over heels for her! And Devila Hubby actually got me a birthday present! I cant believe it! I didn't expect one at all, but she did give one anyway, and the necklace is really pretty. Going to take a picture and show it here tomorrow, now my handphone is charging and I am lazy~ but thanks Hubby! I am really happy that you took the time to come down and pass Chiaki and Tiara to me! *hugs and kisses* Love you loads! Now, super tired, can't believe that I was so stupid, 私は私の学校コンピュータ実験室の1つに実際に図書館の本を残した! *あえぎ*私は非常に愚かな人である! 愚か! 私は私の学校コンピュータ実験室の1つに実際に図書館の本を残した! (あえぎ)私は非常に愚かな人である! 愚か! While we are on the topic of money, I am thinking of dropping my RO Merchant cosplay. I know that I have promised Claude and the others, but after careful consideration, I think that double cosing would be too stressful and taxing on me. Plus the money that I need to get for both costumes are going to cost me a HUGE lot. I haven't really decided to quit yet, but I am putting serious consideration into it. I am not giving up my other character, which is Sister Bikini from Phoenix Wright. That is because it is going to be my school team which goes and I was one of the seniors who actually voted to have the cosplay team do Phoenix Wright in the first place. And I really did fangirl over the game a while back, until my stupid save files kept disappearing on me. >< I am really at a lost. This is a decision that I know I have to make myself, as no one can help me, but it does not mean that it is any easier. I joined the RO team since the start of the year, and giving it up at this time is really upsetting for me. But at the same time, the PW team is the one that I had a part in setting up and my best school friends are going to be cosplaying with me. I am totally confused and don't know what to decide. Everyone who has heard me say I am double cosing have told me at least once that it is taxing and stressful. I remember replying Cutepetz saying that I think I can handle it and should be able to control and even both out, but now that I think back, I am really foolish. It is every bit stressful and tiring. Maybe I should have told Claude that I wanted to quit when the period everyone started to quit. But I told him to have faith in me and that I will stay. I am seriously regretting it now. I need to think over this carefully. On to lighter topics, Cosfest is coming up~ Woohoo! Two days, but I am cosplaying only on the second day. But my shoes are totally wrong. I can't believe that the team is going to all wear the same shoes, and they have already mass ordered. But I didn't know anything. I admit that it was my fault for not checking thing out, but hello, I was MIA-ing for so long that the basic courtesy was the PM me and inform right? To me at least. So Miyuki has kindly offered to sell me her boots from last year, so I have that I don't cosfuck and get flamed. Seriously, why did the anime for Vampire Knight have to come out this year?! If it hadn't then the shoes would not have been "set". Since i was a normal/random/original character, I can decide what shoes I want to wear right?! Right?! Argh!! First day I meeting up with some people, like the EOY09 Rosario Vampire team and Raven(we are gonna find Toya together X3). The RV team's people are nice, and I bonded with them relatively quickly I must say, especially Rara(ウルキオラ) and Yuri(yurifukawa), [Yuri is the team leader btw] who are like super nice to people and answer questions quickly and as much as possible. XDD And do not mistaken, Rara is a GUY. {Now that I think about it, all my repetitive pet names are all for boys...eg. MIMI~, RELLRELL~ RANRAN~ and now a RARA~ 8D} Lol, I thought that he was a girl at first, cuz he seems much more 'sensitive' than a girl, but then I realized that he was a boy halfway through talking over Cafe's Visitor messages. Took me quite a while though >< そして真剣に、私は行く必要があり、私が彼のための1つを得、私達が今まで裂けること私の教父のための現在に…得るために私の兄弟、I haven'を約束した; 1つをまだ得られるt。 私は非常にいまいましい失敗!である!! (MIMI! !私との1つを取りに行きなさい!! 私は深刻!である!! 買物をすることを行くために割り当てる!) XDD Ah well, I think that is all for now, So For Now, Jya~ 12:49 AM
Reach my prismic soul. Profle about yourself Unconditional Desires. Wishes upon stars Mix the words up. C Box or any other tagging device It took time to see. Archives The Future Is Here. Future plans, or stuff like schedules, planners, important events You have my thanks. CREDITS: |