Sunday, June 29, 2008
Cosplay Arts Festival and ONE BIG RANT
Yesterday I stayed back in school to watch the rehearsal of the Cosplay Arts Festival’s (CAF) Cosplay Catwalk. It was sooooooo super fun~ Had so much fun with everyone and it was still huggies day for me~
*mumbles* Poor Taku, Kai and AaidaAnd the funny thing was that I suddenly have a new family~ WHEE~~ Hotart is my younger brother, Theo is my older sister, Aaida is my “unwillingly but yes still” boyfriend, Taku is my “everytime I hug or hang onto will emo” lover, Kai is my “I want him to be my lover but cannot cuz later Sam will kill me” lover, Eileen is my “one night only” lover (Q.Q T.T), Kimi is the
unofficialhouse cat and Farq is the
unofficial residential ghost! {Unofficials are just kidding XDD}
Lol, nah, it is not really true, cuz it all started when Hotart and I decided to play a trick on Michelle saying that he is my brother. Then she believed. Then I told her Aadia is my boyfriend, and she believed. That’s when things started to roll and it went on and on >< I PROMISE!!!! Wednesday I will tell her the truth lol.
But it was really fun, playing around with everyone and having a great time. I really think that I am going to quit the RO team, since uhm…go read yourself…
Start with post #738I really feel it like what Dan said, this has been wasting too much of our time. さあ、この糸にあなたの問題を持って来てはいけない。 賛成、貴方達は同じ時間頃私のボーイフレンドと、私分割したも分割した! 意味し私が行き渡ることをそれについての全世界を言うか。 私は彼と分割したことを選ばれて少数を除けば、チーム知っている私は考えない。しかしあなたのために2か。 ちょっと、全体のののしりの糸は知っている。 皆の上で無駄になる性交時間。 し、リーダーであることを扱うことができなければ1があることを試みてはいけないより。 お願いします。 真剣にのように。 私は実際にあなたが2これを扱った方法を憎む。 この衣裳のロールプレイについて実際に深刻の、実際にこれに解決してほしかった人々がある。 私は完全にそれらの1才だった。私はずっと活発ではなかったが、少なくともより遅い部分の努力をしていた。 しかし幼稚な人々これ上がらなければならなかった混乱。 WTFH. これはちょうど時間皆を無駄にしている! そしてこれはこれが起こった時最初にない。 古い糸はちょうど2人のいまいましいリーダーが端に互いを炎にあてなかったのであなたが組み立てを今見る新しいもの閉鎖しだった。ちょっと! 人々はあなたの個人事業について知る必要はない! チームを分割することを止めなさい! しかし待ち時間は、*非難の額*そこにこれ以上のチームではない。
Feeling really sorry and guilty now for ranting and lashing out at Rara. He didn’t need to endure this kind of shit from me. Especially not when he is such a nice person and all. ちょうど彼ら自身に彼らの自身の愚かな問題を保つことができない何人かのくだらない人々のために彼は私にわめき散らすことのけだものに耐えなければならない。Poor Boy.
Feeling much better now that I have finished my ranting. Ah well. It makes my decision so much easier XD I now have officially quitted the RO team and is going to concentrate on the RW team~ YAYness~
1:45 AM