Notice
Place to put all your warnings or just general announcements
記入項目 ENTRIES
- for your reading プロフィール PROFILE - embracing narcissism 欲しい物のリスト WISHLIST - imperative demands リンク LINKS - affiliates ボール紙 TAGBOARD - leave a message 記憶 MEMORIES - the past days でき事 EVENTS - future paths 信用 CREDITS - acknowledgments Notice Place to put all your warnings or just general announcements Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Too Much Going On This Month of July... Omfg, I can't believe that I totally forgot to blog last night! And I promised Yunnie that I would, so sorry! {Hayate} Don't get pissed >< I just realized, that even if I use Babelfish to translate my post to Japanese, the Japanese to English translation is sucky! *万歳!!!!* That also means that unless I have told you directly of what is going on, or else you will not understand what I am writing! WHEE~~~ Too much stuff to write about but so little time too! Argh! Okok, I will put lines in between the different topics here~ July Activities~ Anyway, nothing much going on as usual, just the usual go school end school. But starting today, is the month of July which means~~~ *drum rolls* SJCC CLUB ACTIVITIES~~~~~ And all other stuff are pouring in~ XD Here's the schedule 1st - Man Fatt Tong Onigiri Making Workshop, Emcee Selection 4th, 5th, 6th - Cosfest, Cosfest Chalet Stayover~ 9th - Shizuoka Exchange Programme 12th - Man Fatt Tong Vegetarian Food Fair 13th - JAS Sports Carnival 16th - Youth Cultural Bazaar(Morning), NYP Cosplay Arts Festival (Evening) I really pity Shaun who has to do all the reports, and the idiots are not helping out, pfft. Cheap Contacts at Kossie Daddy's~ What else, hmm, oh, Kossie Daddy, actually sold a pair of lens to me at $51 then a few months later, he managed to get a deal with the Korean Supplier to sell them at $20 per pair. I hate joo!!! Lol, just kidding, but it is really good, here is the link. So go and support him! It is really the cheapest that you can get around! Oh course, if you are unlike me(who wears degreeless lens with spectacles), then you need to get the degree ones, he have them, just at $51 per pair. But they don't have astig lens, which is one big reason why I didn't get them with degrees. He is trying to negotiate with the supplier who HAS astig lenses, but they haven't given him a reply yet. Bah. Rara and RellRell Rara and RellRell is not going to Cosfest with me, *whacks with Lavi's hammer and slashes with Inuyasha's sword* so that means that I will not be able to give Rellrell the *huggies and haggies* that he wants, aww poor boy~ *whacks again* So that means that I will have to go find Yuri and the other Rosario Vampire members by myself *pouts, catches reflection in the mirror and pukes* RO team and a little rant =X After thinking awhile, I have decide to do back RO. くておぺっつ私に尋ねたので彼女の私用チームに、および以来のえいぇえん加わることはおよびゆき計画と続く行っていることを私はそれらをまた結合することにした。私は聞いたからのくておぺっつ彼女の元ボーイフレンドがろくでなしだったこと(彼女の友人の名前を彼女が彼女のブログをなぜ私有化したかだった悪い原料付けるのに使用する)、私は包む彼を現れる私に同じ事をすることにされて日本語でこれを置くことにし。 ない私は特に彼を、ちょっと、私憎むがことあなたが知っている悩みをほしいと思ってはいけない。 私はあり、と同時に私が人々にそれを*肩をすくめるしぐさ*、それ読めるあなたがブログ誰かを読みたいと思うひとつひとつの時間をログオンしなければな らないように刺激するほしいと同時に私がこのブログを始めれば、私はそれを私有化したいと思わないことを決定した。私がポストをすぐに隠すことができるJavaScriptを見つけてもいいことを望みなさい。 考えてみると、私はアマンダそのようなことを前にすることを覚えている。 (自己へのノートは、アマンダ頼む!) Event Plans XD And while we were on the topic of RO, since Cutepetz has kindly agreed to let me ‘kop’ her checkboxes, and since I saw her post on her Cosplay plans, I have decided to do one too~(With all my unknown and uncertain and punk/gothic want to do~) WooHoo~ XDD *hugs Cutepetz* KEY: Black - Confirmed Green - Unconfirmed (means that I have decided to do it, but haven't found a group or just unconfirmed if I can do it) Blue - Undecided (means that I TOTALLY have no plans, so it’s just an idea.) Gray - Completed ones~ PLANS Completed Ones~ VAMPIRE KNIGHT: NORMAL STUDENT/ORIGINAL CHARACTER [EOY 07] CASUAL PUNK [SOY 08] RANDOM NEKO GIRL [COSPLAY MATSURI 08]Up coming this year!! RedXBlack Vampirish Outfit [Cosfest08 Day 1] Vampire Knight: Normal Student [Cosfest08 Day 2] Phoenix Wright: Sister Bikini [EOY08, Photoshoot08] Ragnarok Online: Merchant Costume [EOY08]Next Year 2009~ Punk or Gothic or Yukata or Neko Schoolgirl [NYP Open House Day 1] Ragnarok Online: Merchant Costume [NYP Open House Day 2] Phoenix Wright: Sister Bikini [NYP Open House Day 3] Ragnarok Online: Merchant Costume [NYP Club Crawl Day 1] Phoenix Wright: Sister Bikini [NYP Club Crawl Day 2] Random Maid or Miko [Matsuri09] Random Maid or Miko [Cosfest09] Rosario Vampire: Mizore(Chibi Double) [EOY09] Naruto: Tsunade Godaime(Seals Released Version) [EOY09]The ones that haven’t been decided when or where~ Fruits Basket: Sohma Suzukiretuki(Rin) Final Fantasy X-2: Lenne Maria-sama ga Miteru: School Uniform Version Cardcaptor Sakura Hellsing Sister Princess Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi HengeReasons >< One thing is that I love doing random/normal/original students/characters because that means that random/normal/original students/characters, it also means that I can do whatever I want to my hair(which means I save on a wig), I can forgo props(which means I save on props) , I can choose whatever accessories to wear(which means I save on whatever as I can just wear back past shoes and stuff) and etc. Damnit, this sounds like I am cosfucking already >< But why I keep doing random/normal/original students/characters is also because, if you haven’t noticed(then you are probably living in the last decade), that all the anime characters are superbly slim and beautiful, everything which I am not. Therefore, in order not to be said that I am cosfucking, I rather play a random/normal/original student/character. XD I might have told some people before, that some flamers and trolls are too harsh on cosplayers who are bigger in size. And I am still sticking to that. They are too harsh on plus sized people, when they say things like, “You cosfucked. And it’s because you are fat.” or “I can’t believe that you even dare to come out with that figure. You totally messed up the whole character and you should just DIE.” Or “You should even cosplay, you burned/bleed my eyes!” To anyone, it will definitely be harsh. Hey, we are plus sized, but it does not mean that we wanted it that way! Find me ONE GIRL who does not want to be slim and thin like those models in the magazines. Sometimes it’s just our genes, or that metabolism just likes working against us. *shrugs* So why do I still do random/normal/original students/characters?
That is just the first few reasons that I came out with, so it’s not organized, but whatever. Those are mainly the reasons why anyway. XD Sochii's Dollfie's Workshop I was browsing through Sochii’s dollfie workshop the other day(I was wondering what to get for Chiaki and Tiara), when I cam across a few designs and totally fell in love! They are so beautiful! So now, instead of getting them for Chiaki and Tiara, I sent her a PM asking her if it was ok for me to send the designs to a tailor and get them done for myself! XDD I can’t post pictures yet, since well, it is her tailor’s designs after all, so it is still proper to ask her if I could. I hope that I can get permission for them, because they are really really nice, here is the link to her thread. The ones that I wanted is Glass Of the Moon and Snow. I would most likely get Black or White Rabbit and Special done if I have the additional cash. *sighs* They are so pretty~ UPDATE: SHE SAID YES! WOOTS! I am going to send them to tailors and ask for quotes now~ XDD P.S For Yumii’s shoes and Ice_Princess’s pictures, I didn’t ask permission, >< but I guess it is ok to use? IP send me the picture cuz I asked her for a quote, so it means that I can use it right? ><” Cosfest's Meetup Schedule I am getting stuff from a lot of people form and meeting alot of others at Cosfest! So I might as well write it down here in case I forget >< I am a totally scatterbrain at times Give Kossie Daddy – Contact Details for Terry and I = $40 Get Livingdeadbunny – Black Rose Ring(1), Red Rose Ring(1) = $16 Bryan/Giselle – Trying on punk top then deciding = $60 Kani-Chan – Black Skull Scarf = $10 TOTAL $126 if I am getting everything $66 if I am not getting Bryan's top *dies* Plus I want to get so much more stuff *cries* I need more money!!! And also, I need to find a lot of other people to meet up~ Meeting up with Raven to go find Toya together, then meeting up with Yuri to find our Rosario Vampire team members together~ XD Teh Agony Family's Photoshoot! WHEE~ Oh yea, Kossie Daddy decided to have a photoshoot for FAMILY ONLY XDD Whee~ Need to think of Themes, but Punk is out, cuz I think Sakura Mei don’t have, Lolita is out, cuz I don’t have. I suggested blackxwhite or blackxred, Yukino Mei suggested an all white shoot (thinks of angels~) and Daddy wanted SchoolBoy and SchoolGirl, which I was TOTALLY FOR. Lol, so we shall see~ So that should be all for now, since I can’t find anything more to crap about >< So For Now, Jya~ 11:23 AM
Reach my prismic soul. Profle about yourself Unconditional Desires. Wishes upon stars Mix the words up. C Box or any other tagging device It took time to see. Archives The Future Is Here. Future plans, or stuff like schedules, planners, important events You have my thanks. CREDITS: |