Notice
Place to put all your warnings or just general announcements
記入項目 ENTRIES
- for your reading プロフィール PROFILE - embracing narcissism 欲しい物のリスト WISHLIST - imperative demands リンク LINKS - affiliates ボール紙 TAGBOARD - leave a message 記憶 MEMORIES - the past days でき事 EVENTS - future paths 信用 CREDITS - acknowledgments Notice Place to put all your warnings or just general announcements Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Fuck you fuckers I am damn fucking pissed right now. My 100th post, and it's not gonna be a good one. Like the one I had started out with, it wasn't good. at my 100th post, it isn't good. I think, in the future of all my other momental post won't be good either. Like what you have read in the last post. My class was being assholes and bitches about being in the same group as me for the EADPJ. After typing that post, I could stand to stay in the same room as them any longer, and I had ran out of the class before my tears fell. I do not want them to see it. After I can back, *bitter laughs* it's solved. But it's definately not a good ending either. I end up with all guys in my group again. Kudos to you if you could guess them. I am never far from them whenever there is a group project. Zhi, Kenneth and Cewei. Don't get me wrong. I have abosolutely nothing against them. In fact, they are the ones in class that I do not dislike. Expect for Zhi, who does piss me off sometimes with his all godly life and his 'compassion' in being 'diplomatic' and making everyone have a good ending. EngKeat must be pissed with me right now. Of course, he was the one who was actually the one who said straight away after Mr Chan asked for groups "Me, Kenneth, Cewei and Liang Zhi, four of us one group." He wanted to be with them, I don't blame him. Anything to get away from me don't you say? After I had returned, Zhi was talking to the others about their group positioning. I didn't even want to look at them. I just went to my computer, sat down and started to surf the forums, read my friend's blog post, anything to get my mind off the inevitable. Then Zhi comes over to tell me that I am in the same group as him, Kenneth and Cewei. The first though that came into my mind? EngKeat is going to be pissed. I just grunted to Zhi and ignored him as he walked away, then continued doing other stuff. Nearing the end of the lesson, Mr Chan actually came over and said "Eh, 你做什么huh? 以前看你很outcast, 现在你也很outcast. 为什么这样?" All I could do was shrug my shoulders and bite my lip to stop myself from crying. I just shake my head and kept saying "没有啦, 不懂为什么" He persisted for a while, till I turned over to look at him and I wanted to tell him everything. But one look at him I couldn't. My tears overspilled then and he got kinda shocked. He just gave a sigh and walked away. I then quickly pack my stuff, while at the same time, called Katie to see where she is. She told me that she was in the clubroom, and I said I would go look for her. I kept my tears in all the way. And when I reached the clubroom, I quickly put down my bag, and mentioned Katie to follow me out, then just right after stepping out of the clubroom door, I couldn't take it anymore and started to break down. I cried and told her what happen. The whole time she just held me and stroke my head and shoulders. I finished crying awhile later and I was embarrassed. I look upon Katie as a big sister and she can really make me feel at ease. She told me, "It's ok, at least you know that you still have us (SJCC)" I was really grateful for that. I guess all the things in life and school have just made me closer with the club people. Even when I had only joined them during the second semester. It feels as if we have bonded so much thought the days. I am really grateful that I had gotten to know this bunch of wonderful and awesome bunch of people, who can never fail to make me laugh and I know, they are there for me when I need them. Always. And another bunch of people that I know will be there for me? The Kurabu people. Selected few, but still LOL 11:29 PM
Reach my prismic soul. Profle about yourself Unconditional Desires. Wishes upon stars Mix the words up. C Box or any other tagging device It took time to see. Archives The Future Is Here. Future plans, or stuff like schedules, planners, important events You have my thanks. CREDITS: |