Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Not a happy time at all.
I am writing this in class. You know why? After I promised that I would study hard and make sure that I pull up my GPA for this semester. Why? Cuz this is fucked up. There are 12 people in my class in EADEV, then now is the EADPJ Lab where we need to form groups for the project. Now everyone is unhappy about the fact that they have to be in the same group as me. Seriously. What is it that I have done wrong? Being too loud in this damn class? Trying to make friends with everyone? Or was it giving my all? Why are all my actions and words returned with hostile reactions?
When Mr Chan asked us to go and find our own groups, straight off, Eng Keat had said that he, Kenneth, Cewei and Liang Zhi are one team. Which is fucked up. Cuz usually, I am in the same group with Cewei and Kenneth. These just leaves me with Miguel, Jumie, WanRu, Sean, Lynette, Maryam, and Jacq who had skipped class or something. Jumie was fretting over the fact that since there are 12 people in the class and the four guys have formed a team, we are left with the eight of us. Jacq had specifically told Jumie not to leave her out of the group. Which comes the dilemma, who gets to be in the same team as me? Maryam and Lynette had already given up to the fact that they need to be on the same group as me, which is apparent from the 'black' faces of them, while Miguel, Sean, Jumie and Wanru are arguing over who is going to be in my group. You can see Liang Zhi fretting too. He knows that all of us is unhappy and that he is trying hard to get everyone to calm down. I don't even bother to stay around anymore to listen to their pointless arguing. I just came back to type this.
I am trying. I really am. But how could I ignore the angry glares and the unhappy faces around? What is it that I have done wrong seriously. Someone at least tell me, and then put me out of my misery. Nothing good is really going to happen if this goes on. I am really at a loss of what to do.
Now Mr Chan can see that all of us are unhappy and that he has just said to Liang Zhi "Ok, what is happening here? If you need to talk, we can go outside and talk in private." So he and Liang Zhi has gone out to talk. About what? *bitter laugh* Everyone in the damn class knows what the hell is going on. I don't have to elaborate it till it is that obvious.
Is it really my fault? How is this even my fault? I know it kills them to be even in the same room as me, but please, think, use your damn brains, is this really necessary?
4:06 PM